Ashley Pettit is a highly sought-after on-air expert as a certified holistic nutritionist, fitness chef and personal trainer, with an additional degree in Journalism. Ashley created her nationally recognized wellness company, Ashley Pettit Living (APL), to reach thousands of people looking to improve their overall health from the inside out by providing long-term tools for optimal nutrition, fitness, and self-care practices. Her dedication to lifelong learning has enabled her to develop a well-rounded and unique approach, setting her apart from basic commercial training and do-it-yourself programs.
She has most recently made a name for herself through her new signature service, the “APL Healthy Living Concierge.” With on-demand access to Ashley’s curated recommendations and highly monitored accountability, APL works with clients to eliminate any barriers or excuses to reaching one’s fitness and nutrition goals. Her clientele ranges from media personalities and CEOs to busy moms, dads, college students, and brides-to-be.
Ashley is in the process of launching new online episodes of Season 2 of “APL TV: Live Healthy, With Style” that is streamed on her YouTube channel, the Food Channel, AOL, Huffington Post, Amazon, and more.
Ashley is a reccurring contributor on health trends and lifestyle topics on the following major stations: ABC’s #1 Windy City Live!, Fox Good Day Chicago, WGN News, CBS 2 Chicago, WCIU’s You and Me This Morning, CLTV’s Living Healthy Chicago, and The Hallmark Channel’s Home and Family. She has had feature articles in widely read publications, including Oprah.com, Michigan Avenue Magazine, CS Magazine, Sun-Times Splash, FabFitFun, and Daily Candy.
She recently received the accolade of runner-up in the Chicago Reader’s “2015 Best Chicagoan to Follow on Twitter” and also received a nomination for “Chicago’s Hottest Trainer” by lifestyle site Racked.com in 2012.
Ashley Pettit infuses her passion and positive energy for healthy living into her comprehensive nutrition counseling, personalized training sessions, and in-demand interval classes for individual clients and corporate companies alike.
Ashley has worked several years as both a trainer and nutritional adviser in a variety of settings and with a diverse clientele. In addition to her work with highly regarded fitness centers in Chicago, she has worked as Director of Wellness for a corporate wellness company, designing custom programs to aid employees on their path to better health.
Her background also stems from her love of athletics, specifically as a cross-country runner. Her interest in service and working with people also transcends to her large involvement with charitable causes, such as Girls on the Run and PAWS where she hold titles as a board member.
THE APL NO-FAIL PHILOSOPHY
What we feed ourselves isn’t simply food. It’s fuel for life, natural medicine, positive energy, + the best, wholesome beauty product.
You get one body in life, no trade-ins. Treat it right + sweat often, move more, push its limits, + strengthen it from the outside, in. Don’t let a workout intimidate you, let it inspire you to set a new personal best and allow your fitness goals to evolve. Remember: Strength is the new beauty.
Food + fitness are only 2/3 the battle when it comes to your wellbeing. Train your mind + treat yourself well to encourage ongoing enrichment in health + happiness. APL has self-care practices to ensure you are continuously fine-tuning your wellness.
- APL Nutrition Services:
- Cooking Lessons + Dietary Needs Adjustments, $149/hour
- Allergen-Friendly Kitchen Coaching -need to eradicate 1+ of the seven most common food allergens from your kitchen? APL can help by giving you cooking lessons, introducing alternatives to the allergens, and bringing in some of our favorite go-to products without any allergen issues.
- Vegan or Vegetarian Coaching -looking to change your approach to food? We’ve got your back if you want to transition to a vegetarian or vegan lifestyle.
- Comprehensive Nutrition Analysis + 30-Day Program: $599
- Initial consultation to review current habits + define your goals
- Kitchen cupboard clean out + analysis of current foods
- Grocery store visit to replenish your kitchen with healthy food staples
- Menus, recipes, + programming for 30 days
- Menu review of your 5 most visited restaurants around town
- Weekly email + phone contact with Ashley for the program duration
- APL Healthy Living Concierge
- Fad-Free Forever Plan: by Ashley
- Corporate Wellness Services, pricing TBD: personally curated lecture series, workplace wellness consulting, corporate wellness 8, 10, + 12-week challenges, and more.