Check out these foods and what they can do for your skin!
- KIWI is packed with Vitamin C, which helps maintain the collagen in our skin. Broccoli and oranges are also a good sources of Vitamin C.
- SUNFLOWER SEEDS have a ton of Vitamin E, which help slow down the aging of skin cells. Other Vitamin E foods: almonds, broccoli, & spinach
- BROCCOLI (has both Vitamins C & E)
- PUMPKIN SEEDS have zinc in them, which promotes skin renewal, maintains collagen, and protects cell membranes.
- SALMON has omega-3 fatty acids that can help reduce the production of inflammatory products in the body, prevent pore clogging, and prevent fine lines and wrinkles.
- BLUEBERRIES protect the skin from free radicals that can make you look sallow, old, and tired.
- YELLOW & ORANGE BELL PEPPERS have antioxidants, called carotenoids, in them that help protect the skin against the sun
- WATER keeps your skin cells hydrated and can make your skin look firmer.